SASSA Grant Administrators Posts
SASSA Grant Administrators Posts Various Areas
- Candidates should hold a Senior Certificate coupled with 0-2 years working experience
- Knowledge in the Grants
- Administration/Social Security environment
- Computer literacy is essential and a valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- The incumbent will effectively render Social Security services
- Screening and completing customer checklists
- Receive applications in terms of the relevant Act
- Attend to social grant related queries to prevent litigation
- Prepare statistical performance templates
- Review all identified grants in terms of the Act and Regulations
- Prepare and process grants on SOCPEN
- Assist in completion of projects and prepare recommendations for management.
- Humansdorp (Kareedow) x 1 (Ref.: SAS 02/2020)
- Lady Frere x 1 (Ref: SAS 03/2020)
- Qumbu x 1 (Ref: SAS 04/2020)
- Libode x 1 (Ref SAS 05/20)
- R 173 703 – R 204 612 p.a. exclusive of benefits
- Ms Z. Nqowana 043 707 6522
- Post to: Attention: Manager: HCM, SASSA, Private Bag X9001, East London 5201.
- Hand deliver to: SASSA Office Park, BKB Building,
corner Fitzpatrick and Merino Road, Quigney, East London.
Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license, ID including a fully completed and signed Z83 form) quoting the relevant reference number.