Metropolitan Sales Learnership Opportunities. Metropolitan is offering Sales Learnership Opportunities to applicants interested in enrolling in this programme. The aim of the Sales Learnership Programme is to enhance the lifetime financial wellness of people, their families, and their communities through empowerment and education. Accurately capture data in order to support the region and process all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
Metropolitan is one of the oldest financial services brands in South Africa. With a 116 year legacy of serving the communities in which it operates, Metropolitan represents true empowerment in serving Africa’s people through affordable financial solutions that create financial growth and security.
Metropolitan operates in South Africa, but the brand is also present in 9 African countries including, Namibia, Botswana, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, Lesotho, and Swaziland. Metropolitan provides financial wellness solutions that meet the needs of low-income clients, including funeral insurance, health, savings, hospital cash-back cover, retirement solutions and life insurance.
- Grade 12 or an equivalent NQF4 qualification
- Must be unemployed, South African citizens aged between 18 and 35
- Interest in sales and customer service essential
- No criminal record
- Have honesty and integrity
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- People with disability are encouraged to apply
- All CV’s must include a matric certificate/ statement of results
- An eye for Detail with good planning and Time Management Skills
- Energetic and Self-Motivated and be entrepreneurial
- Numerical reasoning ability and analytical Skills (including numeracy)
- Selling behaviors and persuasiveness
- Fluent Verbal and Written Communication and Comprehension in English
- PC Literacy
- Fluency in English
- Be self- reliant and resilient
- Manage relationships well and able to be adaptable to clients needs
Sales Learnership Opportunities at Metropolitan
- Analyze situations carefully, understand the complexity and consequences before quickly taking action through clear, well thought out decisions
- Accurately identify problems and proactively solve them
- Identify entrepreneurial opportunities in every interaction
- Timeously complete all administrative and reporting duties related to the role
- Accurately capture and check new business documentation.
- Collate, compile and distribute documents to the required standards within defined time-frames
- Attend to all queries in a professional and friendly manner in order to provide an excellent client experience
- Screen and route all queries received to appropriate stakeholders
- Maintain the relevant office housekeeping standards
- Escalate faults/errors on applications to Line Manager
- Providing feedback on the status of applications i.e. outstanding requirements and errors
- Provide updates on how many applications issued and processed
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system
- Compile and check the relevant document to process payments and policy amendments within service agreement and authority levels.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Engage with the client in a client-centricity manner in order to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Process the relevant policy transactions per client interaction