Latest Nurse Training Intakes are available in Gauteng, South Africa. The Applications can be delivered at Nursing Colleges of Gauteng. The Following Nursing Colleges in Gauteng will receive the applications for Nursing Training Intakes
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
- Ann Latsky Nursing College
- SG Lourens Nursing College
If you are interested in Nurse Training Intakes in South Africa, you should join the Nurse Training Programme by submitting your application at the Gauteng Nursing Colleges. Nursing is a field that needs good experience and skills, and you can acquire these skills by joining the Nurse Training Programme in Gauteng, South Africa. It is also expected that you will get Better Nursing Jobs and Career offers after successful completion of your Nurse Training Programme in Gauteng, SA. The interested candidates should have a look on the details of Nurse Training Jobs before submitting their application for recruitment.
Applications are now open for the Intake of Learners to the four year Nurse Training Programme in Gauteng.
In an effort to boost the number of health professionals in the province, the Gauteng Department of Health is giving unemployed people the opportunity to sign up for nursing courses.
Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Colleges: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College and S G Lourens Nursing College. The courses consists of theoretical and practical training.
The following subject criteria are required:
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate or a National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health or currently in Grade 12
- Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15, National Senior Certificate – English Level 4’Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25, National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health Fundamental subjects 50% and Vocational subjects 60%. Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
- Applicants with a nursing qualification (Enrolled Nurse or Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary) must have English HG D or SG C and an M score of 13 or Level 4 and an APS of 23
- You must be a resident of the Gauteng Province
- You must be 35 years old or younger (If not you will be automatically disqualified to continue with your application)
Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job
NO late applications will be accepted.
How to Apply for Nurse Training Courses / Intakes Available in Gauteng
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following:
- You are required to register a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre’s system before you can apply.
- If you have previously registered a profile on the GPG Professional Job Centre website, kindly log in, click on the 2015 nursing intake banner, Update Resume and apply.
- No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to bring supporting documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- No hand delivered or emailed applications will be accepted.
If you comply with the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements, you can Apply Online for recently announced Nurse Training Intakes in South Africa. You can submit your training application at one of the above listed Nursing Colleges in Gauteng, South Africa. So if you are interested in Nursing Careers and Jobs, you should get special Nursing Training by joining the Nurse Training Programme in South Africa.
Gauteng Government has announced the Latest Nursing Training Programme in South Africa. The Nursing Training Opportunities are rare in South Africa, and it is the best chance for you to apply for the Nurse Training Programme available at Government Department of Gauteng.
The Nursing learnership Programme can boost your experience and expertise in the Nursing Field, so if you are looking for Nursing Learnerships, you have come to the right place. You can now apply for the Nursing Learnership Opportunities available in Gauteng, South Africa to get special nursing training. The Nurse Training will also be available for the upcoming batch.
The Nursing Training Courses have been offered by a lot of Nursing Schools in South Africa, and it is the necessary course for you to avail the Nursing Jobs available in South Africa. It is also expected that you may get more better Nursing Jobs and Career Opportunities right after successful completion of your Nursing Training for. You can have a look on the Nursing Training Jobs available in South Africa before submitting your application at the recruitment department of Gauteng Government.
Gauteng Department of Health Nursing Training Intake
Applicants are invited to apply to study towards a Diploma in Nursing (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Collages: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College, SG Lourens Nursing College.
It the Department’s intention to promote representivity in the Public Service through the appointment of student nurses for the 4 year diploma in Nursing leading to registration as a Nurse (General, Community, Psychiatry) and Midwife (Gov R425).
After completion of the four year basic nursing course, an opportunity exists for qualified nurses to further their education in various specialty areas in nursing e.g. nursing education, nursing management, critical care nursing, trauma and emergency nursing, operating theatre nursing, primary health care, orthopaedic nursing, child nursing etc.
- Must be a South African citizen, 35 years of age or younger who resides in the Gauteng Province
- In possession of one of the following school leaving certificates: A Senior Certificate or a National Senior Certificate
- The following subject criteria are required:
- Senior Certificate: English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15
- National Senior Certificate: English Level 4, Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior Certificate requirements in their Grade 11 final results.
NOTE: Pre-Shortlisted Candidates will be required to submit copies of grade 12/ Matric certificate/statement or Grade 11 final report as well as ID copies at the nursing college of their choice.
Gauteng Department of Health will offer financial assistance to successful students in the form of a bursary on an annual basis until completion of the programme.
• Problem-solving ability • Patience • Love of people • Organisational ability • Leadership ability • Flexibility • A sense of humour • Calmness during a crisis • Communication, numeracy and life skills • Computer literacy • Study skills • Honesty • Compassionate and caring individuals who are prepared and willing to work night duty, weekends and public holidays are invited to apply for a limited number of Student Nurse posts.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED:
- To sign an agreement with the Department of Health
- To attend lectures
- To be prepared to work shifts, public holidays weekends and nights in the Gauteng Department of Health hospitals and clinics
All short-listed candidates will undergo a compulsory assessment and following further shortlisting an interview. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a medical surveillance, including a medical examination and security verification of all documentation.
Applicants not receiving feedback within 3 months of the closing date should accept that their application was unsuccessful.